Subject: To NFPTs/For feedback by 4 September 2024: preparations ahead of the next meeting
From: "ECDC Courses" <[email-masked]>
To: "patricia.garvey" <[email-masked]>,Hana Orlíková <[email-masked]>,Jurgita Pakalniškienė <[email-masked]>, "Gauci Charmaine at Health Regulation" <[email-masked]>, "Reinhild Strauss" <[email-masked]>, "Javiera Rebolledo" <[email-masked]>, "vanya.rangelova" <[email-masked]>, "natasa.antoljak" <[email-masked]>, "Despo Constantinou" <[email-masked]>, "Steen Ethelberg" <[email-masked]>,Kärt Sõber <[email-masked]>, "Lotta Siira" <[email-masked]>, "AlpersK" <
Cc: "Julia Weber" <[email-masked]>, "Amber.litzroth" <[email-masked]>, "Nikolay Bogdanov" <[email-masked]>, "branko.kolaric" <[email-masked]>, "Anna Papandreou" <[email-masked]>, "michaela.spackova" <[email-masked]>, "Rune Stensvold" <[email-masked]>, "Pekka Nuorti \(TAU\)" <[email-masked]>, "Raiser, Sofie Gillesberg" <[email-masked]>, "a.lamprou" <[email-masked]>,Rezsőfi Judit <[email-masked]>, "Lisa.Domegan" <[email-masked]>, "margareta.fitzgerald" <[email-masked]>, "Ingrosso Loreda
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2024 15:24:02 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

ECDC NORMAL

To:         National Focal Points for Public Health Training (members)

CC:       National Focal Points for Public Health Training (alternates)

CC:       National Coordinators (members and alternates)

CC:       Vicky Lefevre, Head of Unit Public Health Functions, ECDC

CC:       Adam Roth, Head of Section Public Health Training, ECDC

CC:       Jeanine Pommier, Group Leader Continuous Professional Development, 
ECDC

CC:       Country Cooperation, ECDC

Dear Colleagues,

In preparation for our next NFPT online meeting on 10 September ( 
<https://ecdc365.sharepoint.com/:w:/r/teams/econ_nfpt/Storage/NFPT%20meetings/2024/Q3%2010%20September/NFPT%20Meeting%2010%20September%202024%20Draft%20agenda.docx?d=w7adc4837911a4dd9bbc4dcffff681721&csf=1&web=1&e=zHvpMI> 
agenda) we would like to share with you the written updates and ask for your 
feedback.

Follow up of your comments from the group work – for your feedback

Following your comments gathered during the meeting of 18 June (notes from 
the meeting are available 
<https://ecdc365.sharepoint.com/:b:/r/teams/econ_nfpt/Storage/NFPT%20meetings/2024/Q2%2018%20June/Notes%20NFPT%20meeting%2018%20June%202024.pdf?csf=1&web=1&e=3r6jRa> 
here as reference), please find under the 
<https://ecdc365.sharepoint.com/:w:/r/teams/econ_nfpt/Storage/NFPT%20meetings/2024/Q3%2010%20September/CPD%20considerations%20for%20future%20trainings.docx?d=w67b08d6bff8c42708a9f8919a0301fd5&csf=1&web=1&e=Kgh7es> 
link - CPD considerations for future trainings.

*	Please provide your comments directly in the document.
*	We will be referring to your feedback shortly in the meeting, during 
planned questions and answers session.

Unaddressed learning needs – for your feedback

We are constantly trying to improve our learning offer on EVA (ECDC Virtual 
Academy) and beyond.  Please suggest topics which are not yet addressed by 
ECDC's learning offer, but could be. You can consult 
<https://eva.ecdc.europa.eu/mod/page/view.php?id=24303> EVA catalogue and/or 
its 
<https://eva.ecdc.europa.eu/blocks/configurable_reports/viewreport.php?id=402&courseid=1> 
chronological list of trainings in order to see what is available today.

At this stage we plan to gather very initial feedback. Further discussion 
will take place during the meeting of 10 September and can be also discussed 
during the hybrid session (in Stockholm) on 19 November. This can be decided 
by the network.

You do not need to consult other NFPs on the matter, as Public Health 
Training section gets information from other NFP networks through ECDC 
colleagues collaborating with them. However, if you hold other NFP roles you 
are welcome to reflect relevant needs in the survey.

Please fill in this short 
<https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=AjfXapxARkCuWcxL6jNFBwah2QZU6QFHq7zItubZHSpUQlQwSUVKNVlRWFVFRkVTWlFVU1VLMlk0Vi4u> 
survey (3 questions) by 4 September.

Update on Professional Exchanges coordinated by PHT – for information

Under 
<https://ecdc365.sharepoint.com/:w:/r/teams/econ_nfpt/Storage/NFPT%20meetings/2024/Q3%2010%20September/Update%20on%20Professional%20Exchanges%202024%20organised%20by%20PHT.docx?d=wb9a7cb938387411cb799e063c1f36659&csf=1&web=1&e=oaRNWz> 
the link you can find a short update on professional exchanges. If you have 
any questions, we will address them during planned questions and answers 
session on 10 September.

Let us know in case of any issues with accessing the links, which are stored 
on the new 
<https://ecdc365.sharepoint.com/teams/econ_phttsf/SitePages/SystemPages/Home.aspx> 
Collaboration Centre for our network, in the part for NFPTs (ECON National 
Focal Points for Public Health Training 
<https://ecdc365.sharepoint.com/teams/econ_nfpt/SitePages/SystemPages/Home.aspx> 
 ).

Kind regards,

Urszula, on behalf of Public Health Training Section

Urszula Bogatynska

Training Support Specialist

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

-----Original Appointment-----
From: ECDC Courses
Sent: Thursday, April 4, 2024 12:23 PM
To: ECDC Courses; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; Irena Klavs; 
[email-masked]; Moa.Rehn; Anna Machowska; Andreea Badache; Karen Aimard
Cc: PHF Public Health Training; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; anette.richardson; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; Vicky 
Lefevre; Adriana Pistol; Kostas Danis; Dr. Galgóczi Ágnes; D'ancona 
Fortunato; Paulke-Korinek, Maria; Servicenow; Mgr. Adriana Mečochová; Vasco 
Peixoto; Stefania De Angelis
Subject: NFPT Q3 meeting (virtual)
When: 10 September 2024 13:00-15:30 (UTC+01:00) Belgrade, Bratislava, 
Budapest, Ljubljana, Prague.
Where: MS Teams

To:         National Focal Points for Public Health Training (members)

CC:         National Focal Points for Public Health Training (alternates)

CC:         National Coordinators (members and alternates)

CC:         Vicky Lefevre, Head of Unit Public Health Functions, ECDC

CC:         Adam Roth, Head of Section Public Health Training, ECDC

CC:         Jeanine Pommier, Group Leader Continuous Professional 
Development, ECDC

Dear Colleagues,

Please save the date for the Q2 NFPT meeting. Below are agreed draft agenda 
points:

*	learning needs (involvement of NFPTs in designing the training offer, new 
mandate -corresponding trainings, new areas - modelling, artificial 
intelligence)
*	professional exchanges, senior exchanges

More details will be provided closer to the meeting date.

Please kindly respond to this outlook invite with acceptance, rejection or 
tentative.

Kind regards,

Public Health Training Section

________________________________________________________________________________

Microsoft Teams  <https://aka.ms/JoinTeamsMeeting?omkt=en-US> Need help?

 <https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ameeting_ZmRmNTQ0NDktYTFkMC00MjhjLTk0MWQtZGIwMWNkMDU5NmFm%40thread.v2/0?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%226ad73702-409c-4046-ae59-cc4bea334507%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%2206d9a106-e954-4701-abbc-c8b6e6d91d2a%22%7d> 
Join the meeting now

Meeting ID: 391 841 600 442

Passcode: R9VFMr

  _____

Dial-in by phone

 <tel:+46850242832,,865519905> +46 8 502 428 32,,865519905# Sweden, 
Stockholm

 <https://dialin.teams.microsoft.com/a2787727-4a19-4992-8d80-99d5513dd564?id=865519905> 
Find a local number

Phone conference ID: 865 519 905#

Join on a video conferencing device

Tenant key: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Video ID: 125 781 841 1

 <https://www.webex.com/msteams?confid=1257818411&tenantkey=ecdc2&domain=m.webex.com> 
More info

For organizers: 
<https://teams.microsoft.com/meetingOptions/?organizerId=06d9a106-e954-4701-abbc-c8b6e6d91d2a&tenantId=6ad73702-409c-4046-ae59-cc4bea334507&threadId=[email-masked]&messageId=0&language=en-US> 
Meeting options |  <https://dialin.teams.microsoft.com/usp/pstnconferencing> 
Reset dial-in PIN

  <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/profiles/custom/ecdc/themes/anthrax/images/logo-ecdc.png>

________________________________________________________________________________

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.